Bio-X Affiliated Faculty
Dr. Hentz's current research is in:
- Nerve regeneration and repair, evaluation of repair methods, modalities to enhance peripheral nerve regeneration, development of improved methods to analyze nerve regeneration.
- Implementation of functional neuromuscular stimulation to paralytic deformities.
- Computer modeling of upper limb function.
Dr. Hentz's clinical focus is in:
- Dupuytren Contracture
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Peripheral nerve injuries
- Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrical brachial plexus palsy
- Brachial plexus
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Pediatric
- Plastic Surgery